Celebrate the season in Tenleytown! Here are ways your business or organization can be a part of the WinterFest fun:
- Become a Tenley WinterFest sponsor. Help our business district come alive with holiday cheer – all while reaching thousands of potential customers. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here or call Leigh Catherine Miles at 202-362-1815.
- Enter the annual Tenley Gets Lit! window display contest for a chance to win a marketing prize package valued at $1,000. TMS will give you a free décor package to get you started on your display, while supplies last. Register online
- Restaurants, offer a Winter Feast dining special – a discount, a buy-one-get-one offer, free item with purchase, prix fixe menu, or any promotion that best suits your restaurant. You’ll join more than a dozen restaurants for our winter restaurant week, now in its 9th year! Register online
- Retailers, offer a special promotion (such as 10% off for anyone who mentions “WinterFest”), host an open house, provide a demonstration or mini-class, if applicable, or hold a sidewalk sale.
- On Small Business Saturday, TMS kicks off the holiday shopping season by giving away reusable shopping bags filled with coupons, promotional items, and information on local businesses. Want your business to be featured in the shopping bag? Register online
- Promote Tenley WinterFest to your customers in your email campaigns and on social media. #TenleyWinterFest #ReadyfortheYeti
- Hang a Tenley WinterFest 2022 poster—designed by a member of the Tenleytown community—in your window (we provide one free to you!)
Contact Tenleytown Main Street at email@example.com or 202-362-1815 to join Tenley WinterFest. We’ll add your events to the official calendar and promote them.
Still not sure what’s the best way for your business or organization to celebrate WinterFest? Give us a call and we’ll work with you.