Welcome to the Winter Market held at Janney Elementary on December 7! Please review the information below. Please note that vendor registration for the Winter Market is now closed.
INFORMATION & TIPS FOR VENDORS
- Janney will be open for table set up on Saturday, December 1st beginning at 10:30am. All tables should be set up and ready for business by 11:45am and plan to stay open until 4pm.
- Please make every effort to dissemble your table display promptly after the market closes to allow our volunteers to begin cleaning the space!
- All tables come with seating (two chairs for a full table or built-in benches, in the case of cafeteria tables). Vendors should bring their own table coverings.
- Market vendors will be set up in the Janney cafeteria, gym, hallway & atrium. We will have volunteers and large signs directing shoppers to the various areas of the market.
- Table assignments will be posted when you arrive to set up, and volunteers can help direct you to your space. We apologize in advance that we cannot accept requests to switch tables.
- Please note that there is a small additional fee for access to electrical outlets ($10 for REGULAR tables, $5 for STUDENT tables). If you request electrical access, you are responsible for bringing your own extension cord and power strip. Unfortunately, due to the amperage limitations of our old building, we cannot accommodate small appliances such as kettles, toasters, and griddles. If you have a question about whether your proposed use of electricity is acceptable, please email email@example.com before submitting your vendor registration.
- Label all items with their prices, using signs or price tags. Bring plenty of change and a system for storing cash, and keep an eye on your table during the market. Tenleytown Main Street, the Janney PTA nor the school is responsible for lost or missing cash or merchandise.
- Vendors in the Boutique section of the market may send 1-2 pictures of selected items, with prices, a vendor logo, and a short description to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will display your items on the WinterFest website prior to the market.
- Vendors must have tangible goods to sell that can be displayed at their tables or services that are provided at the market itself. In addition, all sales and services must take place directly at your table and not in other areas of the market.
- The winter market has always been a great place for kids to shop for holiday presents. If possible, offer some items priced appropriately for the market’s youngest shoppers.
- We welcome vendors offering lunch and other savory items – we tend to have lots of hungry shoppers! As always, the WinterFest committee will be selling coffee & hot chocolate at the Information Table, and many students will be offering baked goods for sale at their individual tables.
- Special “STUDENT” table pricing is available to all students (including students from Janney, Deal, Wilson, AU, and other area schools). Student pricing is also available to school-sponsored clubs. Vendors will receive an email with additional information and instructions prior to the event.
Questions? Contact us here.