Celebrate the season in Tenleytown! Here are ways your business or organization can be a part of the WinterFest fun:
- Become a Tenley WinterFest sponsor. Help our business district come alive with holiday cheer – all while reaching thousands of potential customers. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here or call Leigh Catherine Miles at 202-362-1815.
- Enter the second annual Tenleytown Main Street seasonal window display contest. Prize package valued at $1,000+. TMS will give you a free set of lights to get you started on your display.
- Offer a special promotion (like 10% off for anyone who mentions “Tenley WinterFest”) or hold a sidewalk sale. Don’t forget – Small Business Saturday is November 25!
- Host musical entertainment. Arrange your own or contact us to offer your space as a venue.
- Hang a Tenley WinterFest 2017 poster—designed by a member of the Tenleytown community—in your window (we provide one free to you!)
- Offer a WinterFeast dining special – a discount, a buy-one-get-one offer, free item with purchase – you choose the promotion that best suits your restaurant. You’ll join 15+ Tenleytown eateries for our winter restaurant week, now in its 4th year!
Schools, studios, churches, clubs
- Hold an open house. Offer hot chocolate and cookies, or wine and cheese. Provide a demonstration or mini-class, if applicable.
Contact Tenleytown Main Street at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-362-1815 to join Tenley WinterFest. We’ll add your events to the official calendar and promote them.
Still not sure what’s the best way for your business or organization to celebrate WinterFest? Give us a call and we’ll work with you.